• Arm, disarm, set and monitor your alarm remotely using a
• Notifications warn you if any of your sensor’s batteries are running
low or have been tampered with
Download the app to remotely monitor your miGuard AW1 Alarm Kit
What are the benefit of using an alarm with Wi-Fi?
One of the key benefits of an alarm like the Response miGuard
AW1 is that it will notify you whenever your alarm is triggered, no
matter where you are. When the AW1 Wi-Fi alarm kit is triggered, it
sends a push notification to all connected devices to inform you. Arm,
disarm and part-arm your system and set it in up to three zones using
the free app on your smart phone, or using the remote controls provided
in the kit.
How do the three zones work?
The system can be fully armed or part-armed in home mode.
Part-arming can be done by introducing zones to your house – for
instance having independent zones for upstairs, downstairs and outdoors.
You can program some sensors to switch off while others remain active,
and move freely around the home whilst still being secure outside. You
can also introduce a 24-hour zone for sensors like smoke or gas
detectors, which should never be disarmed.
Is this system easy to set up?
The miGuard AW1 Wi-Fi alarm kit comes with everything you’ll
need – including a control box, a pet friendly PIR sensor, a door or
window sensor, two remote controls and all of the batteries, fittings
and fixings required to start. The sensors run off batteries (included)
and send you a notification when the batteries eventually run low. The
control panel runs off
- Wire-free for a quick and easy installation and setup
- The kit contains one PIR sensor – and the system is expandable up to 50 sensors, 10 remote controls and 50 RFID (radio frequency identification) tags
- Connect to your Wi Fi network and receive push notifications if the alarm goes off
- Long operating range of up to 80 metres
- Part-arm the system for additional flexibility